Mobdro for Kodi – Mobdro is a popular IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) application nowadays. With their present on Kodi Media Center, Mobdro app become a game changing application, with ability to streams video on many kinds of devices and operating system.
Kodi itself is a cross platform software made by XMBC foundation. Kodi, previously known as XBMC Media Center, is a free and open source media player with the GPLv2.0+ license.
Download Mobdro for Kodi Media Center
How to install Mobdro on Kodi Media Center ? Please read carefully tutorial below about how to install Mobdro on Kodi as a video add-on:
1. Open Kodi software from your device. Then go to System and look for File Manager, click on it, and then select Add source. A new window will appear. Select None and click OK.
2. Then a virtual keyboard will appear. You have to write this repository link correctly : https://lvtvv.com/repo/ and then select Done.
3. You need to give this repo a name. Select Enter a Name for this Media Source and then give it a name, for example : Mobdro Repo Kodi and then select OK.
4. Now back to Kodi home screen. Navigate to System > Add-ons > Install From Zip File
5. Select the name you gave in step 3. For example we will select Mobdro Repo Kodi as we gave that name before.
6. Then we will see 2 files : Kodil.zip and Repository.ah.zip. Select the second file : Repository.ah.zip
8. Wait for the add-on enabled notification and then click on it. You will see different options. Select Get Add-Ons > AH Add-on repository > Video Add-Ons.
9. Next step, select Mobdro > Install.
10. Wait for the add-on enabled notification and then you are done!
That’s it ! Now we can stream video, watch live news or sports game using Mobdro video add-on for Kodi. Kodi Mobdro add-on can be found under your Video add-ons.